My Skills

Hello,

For this second blog, I will discuss about skill. Acctually, I do not know fully what skill that in my self  because my skills are still relatively raw and needs to be sharpened again or mediocre. I think, something that favored could be a skill. My penchant for dancing, dancing might arguably my skills. In dancing, the most important things that need to be noticed is the movement of the body, the suitability of the movement with music, a varied movement, expression and the suppleness of the body. There are several types of dancing, i.e., traditional dance and modern dance. Traditional dances come from every region, while modern dance came from Western culture. Examples of traditional dances namely jaipong dance, Malay dance and dayak dance, while modern dance that is beakdance, shuffle, and popping. The kind of dance that I get into since Elementary School (SD) that is the traditional dance. When I was in elementary school (SD), often showing several dances for the separation as much as 2-3 dance appearance. At the time of junior high school, I attended a dance class and follow the dance contest district level. But unfortunately, only got the 2nd champion. Entry level high school, I rarely dance anymore and when it's no longer my dancing skills develop because variety of reasons. Maybe until here I share my story about my skills. Skills in the slightest, as bad as anything can be an amazing skills if the capabilities honed well.
See you next story reader.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Final Examination, "The Influence of The Internet In Learning" (Speech)

Ask an Expert

I can't Imagine Life Without "Mirror"