Why I Continue My Study To University Level?

      Senior high school is the most enjoyable times, depressing, exciting, and meaningful for some people. However, after the end of high school we must think about our future, if you want to go to college, want to work or want to enter the armed forces. 
Let me introduce myself, my name is Putri Nabilah, i’m from Sungai Burung street, Mempawah regency. I’m graduated from SMA N 1 Siantan and now i am a student collage economics education at FKIP Untan. When I was in the third grade in high school, I was already planning to go to college in order to add insight, knowledge, abilities, relationships, and most importantly can get my dream job is working in an office, a bank teller, civil servants, and a secretary in a big company. Besides, the reason i want to continue to college because I know that with a high school diploma is not enough to get a job I dreamed. In fact, economic education at FKIP Untan not my choice. The reason why I could be a student here because of the choices my mother wanted me to become a teacher, so when registering my SBMPTN include economic education. At first, I chose when registering SBMPTN there are three choices, but the first option and the second option does not pass. The first choice is the accounting at the  Economics Faculty Untan, the second choice in the science of public administration at the FISIP Untan and third choice is enonomics education at FKIP Untan. But the pass is economics education at FKIP Untan. 
However, of all the reasons I chose economics education because has a great employment opportunities, both in education and economics. Finally despite graduating in the last resort and not my desire. I would have taken it with all my heart for quickly earned a degree so as to reach my dreams and made my parents and families proud to me. Last but not least,i just wanna say thank you whoever read my story and see you in the next story.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Field Trips at Auditorium Untan

Final Examination, "The Influence of The Internet In Learning" (Speech)

Story on Tuesday, 21 March 2017