Ask an Expert

On the blog this time with the theme "ask an expert", I will be interviewing someone who is an expert in making and putting on a birthday cake. People who would I interviewed, named Tri Agustina who was 25 years old. She is my cousin who are experts in make and decorate on a birthday cake. He pursue this business for seven years She did not make the store for his efforts, but only home-based business.

There are some questions I ask, check it out!

Me: what lies behind to choose the make and decorate a birthday cake?
Speaker: make and decorate a birthday cake just as a sideline who follow my hobby. My hobby is like making cakes. other than that, I look at people a lot of enthusiasts birthday cake. so that, little by little I began to pursue my hobbies are.

Me: Since when expert in making and decorating a birthday cake?
Speaker: When after finishing high school, I've started to try to make a birthday cake piecemeal. Initially, I made the usual cake after the self-taught  began to decorate a birthday cake that was very simple and was finally able to accept orders.

Me: How to develop the ability/skill to make and decorate a birthday cake to be like now?
Speaker: At first I see friends who are proficient in making and decorating a birthday cake, in other words a little searching to know what my friends are doing in making a birthday cake. Then, to learn from youtube about ways to decorate cakes and models birthday cake decoration and is now developing his own creations at home.

Me: How much initial capital required in the opening effort of making this birthday cake?
Speaker: Beginning, bakeware obtained from brothers and little by little collecting birthday decorating tool. Decorating tools price range of Rp 20,000 to Rp 200,000 and for making materials a year birthday cake ranges from Rp 60,000 to Rp 150,000.

Me: What price range the cake?
Speaker: prices between Rp 80,000 to Rp 350,000, according to the size, model and level of difficulty

Me: How much is ordered in one month?
Speaker: Within one month, about 3-6 orders because in addition to making a birthday cake, I am quite busy as private employees and only have a night just to make orders.

Me: What is the average monthly income from the sale proceeds?
Speaker: The average monthly income of Rp 700,000 to Rp 1.2 million, with a profit of Rp 200,000 to Rp 1,000,000

Me: How to promote sales of a birthday cake?
Speaker: Is promoted to the family, friends, and then promote through social media.

Me: What hope for the future of this business?
Speaker: We hope to develop into larger, can meet consumer demand for a birthday cake and make consumers satisfied with what is ordered.

These are some photos from the customer:

That is the result of interviews I did, more or less like that.

I hope what I write here can be useful and from the interviews can inspire. Thank you for reading :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Field Trips at Auditorium Untan

Final Examination, "The Influence of The Internet In Learning" (Speech)

Story on Tuesday, 21 March 2017