My Future Business

 My future bussines
 
Job opportunities as teachers or as an employee of the bank lately, the more interest and opportunities work started a bit. Therefore, we have already planned what business activities which we will get into later. 
Just a plan, no problem:D 
If the later is destined to open a business, I chose the supermarket business. 
As an economics student I am more open the super market because seeing the needs of everyone is increasing, especially in the city centre of Pontianak, will be very promising if opening this business. I'm going to open a supermarket all-round, ranging from kitchen ingredients, tools, beauty tools, vegetables and fruits, and medicines. 
People will be more happy to shop in a place that is all available and has an affordable price. I will create a supermarket with a standard price that is very reaching buyers from the lower, middle and upper. In addition, the target to attract people to shop is by occasionally offering promos to them, certainly will not make a business loss.  
To make consumers feel comfortable and want to shop again in my supermarket. I will improve the service with a friendly cashier and complete the room with air conditioning, and parking free at the time of shopping, parking attendants remain there but it is a dependent of the supermarket. 
Still in the fantasy. That's what I planned if I were to open a business in the future. Actually I'm not too interested in the business world because many risks to be borne such as bankruptcy etc. But if in the future I have to do business, I am ready to bear the risks. 
Thank you've been reading my blog. Hopefully usefulJ

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Final Examination, "The Influence of The Internet In Learning" (Speech)

I can't Imagine Life Without "Mirror"

Story on Tuesday, 21 March 2017